Sunday, November 29, 2009

Not One, but Two New Blogs


Good evening dear readers.

This repentance thing is a lot of hard work.  Now instead of one new blog, I've started two.

The first new blog is called House of Repentance and is a blog about how I work out my repentance, and thus my salvation in the context of my daily life.

The other new blog is called Lessons After The Fall and this blog covers the biggest failure of my life, which was my time at Biola University.  The subject matter of this one involves what led up to my Biola wipeout and the aftermath.

As far as any new Orthodox Mission to Parker goes, the most I can do right now is to immerse this project in prayer.  I would like to do more at some point, but there are too many pressing duties right now to move forward.

I plan to start working again on Growing up Christian in America which is an autobiographical issues oriented book detailing why I became an Eastern Orthodox convert and what I believe Orthodoxy can say to Christians today.

Blessings in the Holy Trinity, One God.

Columba Silouan 

No comments: