Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where Angels Fear to Tread: Fools Rush In

As one friend of ours said when I recently created a Facebook account:

"Welcome to the Dark Side."

My recent projects online have been nerve-wracking at times and I've struggled with questions about whether I am doing things correctly when I participate in this medium called The Internet.

I've decided to start a sister blog to this one called the House of Repentance blogspot.

This new blog will be dedicated to exploring the concept of repentance and how I as an Orthodox Christian pursue repentance in the context of my family, my parish, my workplace, and with my other relationships and associations.

Orthodox Parker will continue to explore the possibility of a future Orthodox Mission in Parker, Colorado and other Orthodox subjects.

I will post the new URL shortly.  This new blog is also a Blogger website.

Columba Silouan


No comments: