Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Notes From The Underground Finds This Blog

Good Evening and Greetings in the Most Holy Trinity, One God.

Well my little blog has been discovered.  My post about the strong possibility of a new Western Rite / Anglican Diocese has raised some eyebrows in some quarters of the Orthodox Web Blog World.

I don't have much time to cover this development this evening, but I can say that the Notes From The Underground web blog somehow found my Anglican Diocese Post and it concerned them, to say the least.

I will post everything related to this soon.  I will also say that no one at Saint Mark's in Denver cautioned me about mentioning this bit of news.  I don't think it's anything to be furtive about.  Of course, I'm strongly in favor of such a development, and I realize some Eastern Rite Orthodox are probably firmly opposed to it.  We can agree to disagree about this and remain brothers and sisters in the bonds of love.

I primary use this blog to practice my writing and was unaware that it could be found, although I'm pleased as punch that it was.  Must be the inner journalist in me.

Again, the primary purpose for Orthodox Parker is to generate interest in an Orthodox Mission to the town of Parker, Colorado.

My original hope was that the mission would be a Western Rite mission, but I'm open to a different outcome.

God's will be done.

Sincerely in the Holy Trinity,

Columba Silouan

1 comment:

test00909 said...

A Western Rite Mission? God's will be done. Amen.